Monday, November 16, 2009

sucking at this whole blogging thing

funny story, for awhile I was in a blogging group just for introverts. it was boring though, b/c no one posted. i think that sums up my blogging life. i check other people's blogs daily. but my own? never. so. weird.

anyway, things are going well. just trying to make it through until thanksgiving. I promised myself I'd have at least ONE paper finished by thanksgiving, let's see if i can make good on that promise. hubs is gone over the next couple days (more on that later), so there should be ample time for homework (hahaha, doubtful...but i remain optimistic).

in other news, p-diz got a new coat for winter. pics forthcoming. i think he likes it. he gets excited when we get it out. i'm not sure if it's because we (I) keep the house kinda chilly or if he's just the weird kind of dog to just like clothes. either way, it suits my purposes.

i'm really going to try and make a concerted effort to update more. (and include photos :) )
cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment