Friday, November 7, 2008

Day of the Week

For about the last month, the days of the week have been especially perplexing. I am never certain what day it is--although in my reality, there are no tuesdays for some reason--and i'm always wondering what's going on.

For example. Monday was Wednesday or Tuesday, I couldn't decide. Tuesday was Monday. Wednesday was Thursday. Thursday was Friday. Today is Thursday. So, effectively, my week went: Weds, Mon, Thurs, Fri, Thurs.

I hope this isn't a sign of mental instability. I should also note that I regularly don't know what year it is. Or the date, although I'm getting slightly more reliable on this. If I ever do get questioned, I might end up in an institution somewhere because I won't be able to answer these simple questions.

Another note: I'm tired of writing samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment